Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Woodbridge Moonbounce Rental help


This weekend I had to hire major help to deliver all my moonbounces. I did not want any delivery to be late so I had to make it happen and pay the extra money to keep my ontime performance still at 100 percent. When we deliver a moonbounce we are always early, we make sure you kids are getting that extra bounce time on their own before all the friends come over and they have to share. I remember being a kid and I hated sharing, but I always did remember that Sharing is Caring.


My delivery guys made a delivery in Woodbridge for a moonbounce rental and table in chairs and they were the nicest people. Gave my guys a nice tip and they really appreciated it. Our clients we have in Woodbridge seem to be very loyal, and takes care of their local vendors. So Client in Woodbridge for this past weekend, thanks for being such great customers.



No comments: