Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Waterslide Moonbounce Rental

As it gets hotter more and more clients are asking to book the water slide moon bounce. Alone this weekend I had calls from Manassas, Gainesville, Bristow, and Warrenton for a Water slide Moon bounce rental. I was already book, because I only have one water slide, I'm certainly thinking I need to expand my rental base for the water slide up from one to three. I'm taking some action on this as soon as I get back from my birthday getaway. I can't leave for the weekends because of my awesome moon bounce business but I can leave during the week. I'm booked for Saturday June 20th but hope to get more moon bounces on the 21st. I love this business, keeps me busy on the weekend, which keeps me out of trouble with the friends. Love the friend to death, but they can get me into some trouble. On the plus side, I love dealing with kids all day :)

No comments: