Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

Manassas Bouncy Castle/ Moonbounce Rental

I booked up again this weekend in Northern Virginia for moonbounce rentals. Most of my business was returning customers. There is something about the service that they just love :0). I had a client this weekend that has been using me since I first started up. You figure they might shop around and go with another company but I guess there are some loyal people out there. The thing is I've built awesome relationships with my clients, I'm still a business but I really do the extra mile with the customers. I gave a returning customer a FREE moonbounce this weekend. It worked out so perfect! He was have a little get together for the neighborhood friends and he actually wanted to have it Saturday, but he called to late to book it on Saturday because we were booked since the beginning of the month, but we were able to accommodate him with a moonbounce rental on Sunday. I'm hoping his family and friends were happy the moonbounce, we actually gave them the best one we had. Your probably wondering why we gave him a free moonbounce, but well they kindly used us at least 4 times and referred us to about 10 people. SO yeah you could imagine how much business I got from them. Amusement of Bouncer is a personal moonbounce service. For those who like to entertain, for those who throws birthday parties, you've got to book a moonbouce with Amusement Of Bouncers. Focus on your guest and let the automatic baby sitter watch the kids. So remember Amusement Of Bouncers for your birthday party needs.

www.amusementofbouncers.com

No comments: