Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Party rentals in Manassas

I had an event in Manassas this past weekend where as soon as the kids saw me pulling up they were literally jumping on my truck to get the moonbounce off of it. I swear these kids were about to pick up this moonbounce by themselve and set it up on their own. This little girl was so excited that her parents had gotten her a moonbounce for her birthday party. She did not stop thanking for bringing her moonbounce, after setting the moonbounce up, pinning it down and sanatizing it she ran over to me a gave me a huge hug. Felt warming, not going to lie, felt good to be putting such an awesome smile on alittle girls face. The funny thing is after the party has gone on for 6 hours, I come to pick it up they were yelling at me not to take it down. I go from Batman to Joker in 6hours, personally hilarous. The kids are greatful though for such an awesome experience they had with the 3n1 combo bouncer. The great thing about this moonbounce is that it's not just a regular moonbouce. It has a huge slide attached to the moonbounce. And the kids LOVE IT!! Whenever we serve the Manassas, Gainesville, Bristow area we get so much love from our clients kids it's awesome. I honestly do not think I can give up this business. It's rewarding to see the kids having such a great time.

Remember those little guys make the world go round.

www.amusementofbouncers.com

No comments: