Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Reston Moonbounce Rentals @703-346-1709

Book your next birthday event with Amusement Of Bouncers. Your major backyard entertainment rental company.

It's Friday and I'm looking forward towards the major weekend. It's gonna be a huge weekend, the weather is looking good, and I'm having tons of parties to attend. Things will we productive this weekend. I have moonbounce rentals in Manassas, Centerville, Gainesville, Chantilly, Reston, Haymarket, and Woodbridge. So you could say I have a few out. Not bad being a small company owner operated. That's the good thing about it though, I get tons of repeat business because of how personal I am with my clients, I truly take care of them and give them the best rates, and let them have the bouncer longer than stated. The receive the cleanness bouncers from us, sanitized before every event.

We have them all moonwalk, bounce houses, moon bounce, trampoline like thingys, well sometimes you just do not know the names of these bounce houses.

Check us out.
www.amusementofbouncers.com

No comments: