Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Manassas Moonbounce Rentals @703-346-1709


Today we went down to the local flea market to advertise my business. I had one of my employees walk around in a bunny outfit handing out my moonbounce rentals cards. So hopefully the people around Manassas start to get to know me. I'm really trying to market my area as much as possible. This week I had two cancellation and it set up back a little bit. If I had taken a deposit maybe they wouldn't have cancelled. But I just do not like hold a deposit from my clients. I don't want them to feel as if they are bonded to Amusement Of Bouncers. I like fare competition, so if someone can beat my price than, that's awesome for them.


Our service is number 1 though, and that you can never take away.

Check our services out at


No comments: