Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

MOON BOUNCE RENTALS *()*_*()* 703-346-1709

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Greatest news this weekend! I'm getting a moonbounce rental for the OLD Navy in Manassas this weekend check them out for great rates www.oldnavy.com . They called and wanted to book a moonbounce once a year, and I'm pretty sure every store will be doing something different every weekend. If i can set myself up in every store for the next few weekends it would be great!!!!!. Old Navy owns a chain of stores, they are associated with GAP, Baby Gap, Banana Republic and much more. Old Navy are really known for the catchy them songs commercials getting to to purchase the latest style out every year. Great Prices and quality clothing line. I know for a fact when they were pushing Fleeces I had one in every color.

Well to got the Manassas Old Navy to check us out this weekend.

www.amusementofbouncers.com

No comments: