Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Haymarket Moonbounce Rentals 703-346-1709

I have recently been really focus on this business a lot lately and it has been paying off. I've been getting really busy, every weekend a new record breaking weekend. July is really slow but I've made it pretty busy for everyone being away on vacation. I'm really trying to keep customers that I got this year and hopefully have them spread the word out about my service and price.

Today I spent a couple hours writing thank you letters to all my clients. Tomorrow mailing them out letting them know I really appreciate their business and would like to keep their business in the near future.

Thanks to everyone who used us this year. And we look forward to serving more moonbounce rentals in the Prince William County, Fauquier County, Fairfax City and County areas. Basically everyone in Northern Virginia.

Thanks and we will see everyone soon.

www.amusementofbouncers.com

1 comment:

eena said...

Very nice bouncer seems to be. There are many comfortable Bounce houses in the market. I have purchased one recently form this link Bounce house. Click on Bounce house to view for more.