Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

New approach!

So recently I have been handing out review cards to client's. I have been asking them to give me a review/testimonial if they were happy with my services and it has been working out really well. I want to show my client's that I really care about their opinion, because its going to help my business succeed if I give good customer service.

Yesterday I handed out three cards so hopefully I get some reviews.

I had served Manassas, Reston, and Fairfax yesterday. I was running all over the places providing child entertainment. Had happy customers again, so happy I got some free food for giving them such good service and price. And I am certain they will be using me again.

This week im going to work on some new leads and get booked up for the end of April and for the month if May.

Staying focused and motivated.

No comments: