Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awesome Customers Today!!!!

Today I had a very successful day delivering moonbounces to 3 new customers and 1 returning customer. I really hope I made a good impression on my new customers by being early. I know they were happy about my pricing because they couldn't stop talking about how affordable I was. Tomorrow I have 3 more bookings and all new customers. Let's hope the weather holds up, so these kids can have an awesome birthday party.

On another note I experienced something from a negative blogger. I started asking my clients to give me a review on yelp.com. So I had asked a few people from work that had used my services and a few friends that had used my services to give me a review, and also I had started handing out review cards with my information and yelp's website on it and kindly asked my clients to give me a review. So the negative blogger decided to bash my company it really hurt my review and made me really upset, 1st of all I never gave service to the individual so I'm not sure how they could give me a negative review. Personally if I had given a negative experience to a client and they really decided to write badly about me, then I'd fess up to it, but this individual did not even know me as a person or a business. But after today I'm gonna forget about it and move forward.

No comments: