Amusementofbouncers.com

www.amusementofbouncers.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bristow Moon Bounce Rentals

I'm pretty excited because I finally got some major bookings near home. I booked 4 moonbounce right in Bristow, VA. Which was only 10 minutes from my house. Service was best, we were extra early, the kids got more time in the bouncer and we had a bigger break than normal. I'm really working to push this area harder because it's much easier on my truck, lol. Traveling to Arlington and Alexandria beats up "Big Green" but the kids gotta have it, so we had to make it happen. We make the trip no matter where it may be, just as long as we can make it on time we will plan it into our route. Next year I'm expecting to expand into Winchester and show them good customer service with quality bouncers.

1 comment:

eena said...

Very nice blog. Make sure bounce house is safe before allowing kids to play on it. Kids always get fascinated towards bouncers. I have recently purchased a bounce house for my little sister. I searched badly but couldn't find. Atlast I my friend told me about this link bounce house.